[EST][5thEd][Paid$20][LGBTQ+] Odyssey of the Dragonlords

:spiral_calendar:Thursdays @ 9 p.m. EST | Odyssey of the Dragonlords | New - 4 Seats open

:scroll:About Me

Hello! My name is Orpheus (he/him). I have engaged in TTRPGs for over a decade. I have operated TTRPgs professionally for close to ten years. My background is in education, exercise, and training. I use this background to be a listener for my players. In session 0 I ask my players for their preferences during the game. Do they prefer crunchy combat with high levels of danger and tactics? Do they prefer to have long RP sessions? Listening and communication is my strong point.

:dragon_face:Odyssey of the Dragons

In a land where even the gods are bound by oaths and prophecies…

At the dawn of time, the war between gods and titans left the landscape of Thylea forever changed. Thousands of years later, the first mortals arrived, carried by ship and dragon. The Dragonlords were the champions who overthrew the Titans 500 years ago and forged the Oath of Peace. But the power of the Oath has waned, and now the Titans seek vengeance. You are one of the heroes called by prophecy to end the conflict once and for all. Poets will sing of your deeds for centuries to come… If you survive.

Bond with heroes foretold to shoulder an odyssey to rescue Thylea, sail the islands of the Forgotten Sea, and clash with the Titans! This adventure will take heroes from the 1st to the 15th level with additional content that can go to level 20.

This is a narrative, character-choice-based campaign. Drawing influence from Greek mythology. You should only apply if you believe that you can truly commit to finishing the campaign.

Applying does not guarantee a spot in the campaign, and I will run a one-shot with prospective players to see how well the group plays together before jumping into a long-term campaign.

:crossed_swords::crossed_swords:Campaign Info

System: 5th Edition D&D

Virtual Tabletop: Foundry VTT

Voice: Discord

Duration: 3 hours with a 10-minute break at halftime

Price: $20 per player per session

What I Provide: All Official Material on D&D Beyond, Foundry VTT is hosted by the Forge VTT, an evolving character-driven world, music, and one-on-one character building.

Player Primer

:gun::gun:Application

Private message me on Discord (OrpheusSnacks#8747) or Reddit (u/thecmexperience)

:screwdriver::screwdriver: Requirements

Microphone

Headphones/Earbuds

Discord Account for Voice Chat

Free Forge-vtt account for VTT

Optionally, D&D Beyond Account for Character Building

:balance_scale::balance_scale:Safety Tools

Teamplayers & Common Goals: Player characters and players are required to work together. You are actively working to achieve a goal. Conflict and problems can happen, and as a group, we must address them.

Respect: Bullying, Racism, Harassment, and PvP is not welcome and will lead to an immediate ban/kick from the game. LGBTQ+, BIPOC, neurodiversity, disability-friendly game!