[Essence 20] [Power Rangers and Transformers] [Campaign] [Paid $20] [LGBTQIA+ Friendly] [Sundays 530 pm PST] [Saturdays 12:00 pm PST] Transformers and Power Rangers! Worlds Collide! An adventure at 15th level to build the story for a new world!

Gamemasters

:crossed_swords: Game System:
Essence 20 Power Rangers and Transformers Roleplaying Systems*

:calendar: When do you play:
We play once a week on Sundays and Saturdays. First game on 2023-03-27T00:30:00Z 2023-04-01T19:00:00Z*

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
I play by the rules with some additions for players. I enjoy heavy roleplay, medium Combat, and low mysteries in my games.
:memo: Aditional Details:
We will be using Foundry VTT for character sheets, and running the game. I have a discord server with all other info for the game. This is the link for the server Worlds Collide!
Here is the link to sign up for the game Play Power Rangers Roleplaying Game Online | The Transformers and Power Rangers! Worlds Collide!

Players

:crossed_swords: What game system(s) are you interested in?:
Essence 20, and D&D5e*

:spiral_calendar: When can you play:
Unsure at the moment. Will adjust schedule when mine updates*

:question: What should the prospective GM know about you as a player:
High mystery roleplay scenarios.

Some Notes about Tags

Paid or Free to play

paid

System

other-game-systems Essence 20 Roleplaying system

Day of the week

Saturday, Sunday

Region/timezone

Americas

Language used

English

Some other tags

family-friendly, combat-ready, adult

Here is the story pitch

In this game, you will get to be whatever species you like, whether its an alienoid species from the Power Rangers universe, or a Cybertronian! You will also become a Power ranger if youd like! Which means you will be a very strong adversary towards the forces of evil. You will be teaming up with fellow Rangers and Cybertronians such as Jason, Tommy, and Optimus Prime to fight the new scourge of the universe, Galvatron!

Galvatron has tapped into the morphin grid and its up to you and your team to stop him! You will be fighting many varieties of villains, monsters, decepticons and more! Youll face off in mysterious dungeons, solve mysteries of the many worlds you get to travel to, yes thats right! Youll be traveling the stars! And you get to seek out ancient relics of both Cybertron and the morphin grid!

The theme to this setting is scifi with a hint of fantasy.
I play mostly by the rules as written, but often, especially with this crossover, will adjust things as needed for my sake and my players.