(dnd5e) Looking to join an LGBT+ text-based campaign

:crossed_swords: What game system(s) are you interested in?:
dnd5e

:spiral_calendar: When can you play:
Mondays and Wednesdays 7:00+ EST work best for me, however I can play on any other weekday past 9:30 EST.

:question: What should the prospective GM know about you as a player:
My name is Judas, I’m a 20 year old college student studying biology! I’ve been playing dnd since I was around 17 and have been in love with it ever since. I had to step away because of motivation issues and because of life but I’ve been dying to step back into the scene! I’d love to join a group with my partner that is LGBT+ and is around the same age group as us.

I’m a huge fan of roleplay and world exploration. Battle is also super fun to me and I enjoy there being a good balance of both! I enjoy writing characters and creating them and exploring the world and the other characters and their histories. Uncovering past secrets and future dangers is super fun!

I’m a little shy, so I’m primarily interested in a campaign that is text-based ONLY. I’m not interested in joining a group where we play dnd over voicecall, unfortunately, but perhaps that will chance one day! Thank you for reading and please don’t be afraid to contact me if you have an opening in your group! I would be honored to join and make some new friends along the way!