DM LF 2 Players for Crown of the Oathbreaker Campaign, [Paid], [$15], [Saturday], [Session 0 Free]

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online
Experience: New / a few years / veteran
Location/Timezone: Est
Schedule: Saturdays 4pm-8pm EST, Hoping to for Session 0 to be on 3/18/23.
Roles sought: 2 players to finish off a group of 6
Game style: mixture of RP and combat, Private Discord for voice, Forge for maps, DnDBeyond for character sheet forge imports,
Price: $15 per session, Session 0 is free

Campaign: Crown of the Oathbreaker: You are in the Kingdom of Aglarion, a blossoming kingdom where all intelligent races are part of society and live in tolerance. As the party adventures through the land they uncover dark secrets from the past of a royal family after the fall of a blessed era and break a curse that plagues the kingdom.

I already have 4 players consisting of a Paladin, Rogue, Artificer, and Wizard and am looking for two more players for the group.

Me as a DM: I tend to homebrew the story some to fit in the backstory of my players as well a character arcs for them. I have a hombrew system for a item that he player gets around lvl 3 that grows and upgrades at certain lvls eventually gaining a personality of its own. I look for my players to have fun and enjoy the story as well as come to me with any ideas they may have to do with their characters they they think might be fun flavor or an interesting twist to what has been happening with them. I have also added an Adventurer’s Guild to the campaign for the group to be able have a hub to pick up side quests from and maybe meet some interesting NPCs.

You can private message me on here or message me on Discord: Methot#4159