Delve into Adventure! Join "Lost Mines of Phandelver" on Foundry VTT! Beginners Welcome!

Game system: Dungeons & Dragons 5e
When: Mondays at 12:00 PM (London/Europe)
First Session: June 26, 2023
Price: $25.00 per player-session

Brief Description:
Greetings, fellow adventurers! Get ready to embark on an exciting journey through the iconic “Lost Mines of Phandelver” adventure in Dungeons & Dragons 5e. This game is perfect for beginners, offering an immersive experience that introduces you to the world of tabletop roleplaying. Our sessions will take place on Foundry VTT, with the added visual delight of 3D canvas via the Forge.

Additional Details:
For seamless gameplay, we’ll be using Foundry VTT and Discord. Please ensure you have a working microphone (camera optional) and access to Discord. To get started, I kindly request that you provide a link to your D&D Beyond character sheet (Level 1) so we can integrate your character into the game. Optionally, if you have a Heroforge model of your character, feel free to share the link as well.

Players:
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
When: Mondays at 1:00 PM (GMT-5)

What the Prospective GM Should Know about You as a Player:
Please share your preferred playstyle. Are you more into tactical combat, immersive roleplaying, or perhaps a mix of both? Let me know your preferences, so I can tailor the game to suit the party’s collective style.

Tags:
Paid, D&D5E, Monday, Americas, English, Beginners Welcome

Reply here or add me on Discord for more information on how to get involved

@therealpaintsniffer