[D&D 5e][Paid][GMT +2] Dragons of Stormwreck Isle

:crossed_swords: Game System:
D&D5e

:calendar: When do you play:
Thrusday at 7:30 PM [GMT+2] 2023-06-15T17:30:00Z; weekly.

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
“Dragons of Stormwreck Isle”" is a Dungeons and Dragons’ campaign for beginner players with an enticing adventure that presents two of the core things in the game: dragons and dungeons!

In this game, the characters begin at a tiny cloister called Dragon’s Rest, a haven where world-weary people come to seek peace, reconciliation, and enlightenment. There, they learn about the dangers facing Stormwreck Isle, being drawn into the midst of an ancient war among dragons as they explore an island that has long been a battlefield in that conflict.

We’ll follow a slightly modified version of the adventure, adapting it to personalize as players want, giving each character the opportunity to shine and develop their backstories (if they want to). After all, we’re talking about epic adventures and dragons, so that’s what we expect, right?

A welcoming game for veterans and new players, where the most important is to have fun and build a great story together. It’s a safe place to everyone be whoever they want to be in and off the game, as long as we respect each other.

I’m a flexible DM who likes to teach newcomers how to play, and that always want to learn from the players too. Almost every official content is allowed and the campaign can extend beyond the module if the group so choose to.

:memo: Additional Details:
An account on discord and the forge will be needed. We’ll play with discord and Foundry VTT
The games is through level 1 to 3, with option of premade characters for those who want it. Game can continue afterwards if the group so choose to.
Sessions are 10$ per player, with session 0 free.
Session 0 will cover style of play and other agreement for us to have a safe and fun game.

More info at: Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | Dragons of Stormwreck Isle [Beginners Friendly] [1-3]

Any questions, just ask!

Hello,

Are you still looking for players? I am interested in this campaign. I have been playing 5e for a number of years and am looking for a new campaign to try.

Thank you,
Mark

Hi, Mark.

Yes, I’m still looking for players. You’re more than welcome to join!
I have currently two “Dragons of Stormwreck Isle” games that will begin in the next week.
This is the link for the live game: Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | Where Heroes meet Dragons [Beginner Friendly] [1-4] [A "Dragons of Stormwreck Isle" adventure]

And this is the link for the pbp game: Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | Dragons of Stormwreck Isle - Learn to be a heroe! [Play-by-post] [PBP] [Level 1-4]