Edit/Update: I am not sure what has happened but got a message that the connection was lost to the server, and after returning to the game the Combat Tracker is working in that world again.
In one of my games, the Combat Tracker will not load (shows nothing in the tab) and it will not “pop out” when right-clicked. I have tried importing the previous version (prior to this 8.6 update), I have stopped and restarted the game (had to cancel my game tonight because of this issue), I have disabled all modules, and I have tried other my other games (all of which are working normally). I do not see a way to access the server files for my games. I would have tried to delete/replace the combat.db file to see if it was corrupt but I cannot access those files anywhere on the site (that I can find).
I need help as this has broken the game.