(Closed) Group looking for 1-2 more player(s) for the Extinction Curse adventure. 9 PM GMT+1 Sundays

Hey there!Thanks for reading this post. We are a group of 4 people (Me as the GM) who sadly lost 2 players due to scheduling issues as we were planning a new adventure to play through (Damn you scheduling)

So we are now looking for 1 to 2 player(s) to join us in this new adventure.When is the game you might be asking and luckily i have the answer for ya!

The game will be every Sunday as in a weekly game at 9 pm my time which is GMT +1. We will also be using discord to communicate via voice and use foundry for the game itself.

A little about me i am an experienced gm with about 11 years of experience still somewhat new to 2E but we are all learning and catch on quickly so this is also a beginner friendly game no problem.

If you have any questions feel free to comment them and ill answer when i can!

If this sounds like something feel free to apply and tell me a little about yourself and a character idea you think could fit the game!

A little about the game itself
The Extinction Curse Adventure Path begins! The Circus of Wayward Wonders has just arrived in the remote town of Abberton, and the player characters are the stars of the show! When the ringmaster turns up dead, the fate of the traveling circus and its entertainers hangs in the balance, and the heroes must scramble to put on a successful show and find the killer—all at the same time! Investigations only lead to more questions, and the heroes find themselves center stage in a dangerous, prehistoric plot that threatens not just Abberton, but every inhabitant of the Starstone Isles!

It will go from level 1 to 20 and we will only be using backgrounds from the players guide to the campaign which is free to download.We are also using the free archtype rule.

So as said before if this sounds like something feel free to apply and tell me a little about yourself and a character idea you think could fit the game!

Hello, my name is Brent. I’m from Belgium and i’ve been playing dnd for 10+ years now but i’m pretty new to pathfinder2e. Played a one shot just a few days ago and i kind of fell in love with the system :D. I’d love to play a character that focuses on healing and protecting. Maybe the person in charge of healing up the circus artists when something goes wrong during practice. But really i’m down to play any kind of character/class that the party would need. I also can’t play this weekend because i’m going on holiday but afterwards my schedule is very free during the weekend. Just dm me for my discord and we can talk further? Greetings