Chatlog Export Issue

Hey a little bit of info before getting into the issue. I have been exporting my chat log for the game I have been running for about a year now. Before I would get the HTML info on rolls, such as what skill was being used or save and the like. Recently I went to look something up in a recent chat export only to fine that info is no longer there, just the d20 roll and a modifier (though notably no info on what that modifier is just a tag less bonus). This seems to have started around mid November from the dates on my chat logs, and I was wondering if there was a way of getting the old export style back, since that had much greater detail for note keeping.

TLDR: It seems an update changed how the chat is exported, is there a way to go back to the old method other than rolling back to an older version of Foundry?

Heya :wave:

Hm, while I’m afraid I can’t speak as to changes in the core Foundry chat export, you might be able to get the desired functionality by using a module like DF Chat Enhance to handle the export for you.

Hope it helps!