Browser falls into darkness

Hello.
During the game session, I have problems with the graphical part of the browser. There are still problems with the browser freezing, but this is secondary.
When I play the game, after a while the browser turns completely black. All windows turn black, including those not related to Forge. A few minutes after that, the picture is restored, but I can no longer see the contents of the scenes in Foundry. The only way to recover is to reload the page, which takes a very long time (compared to how the connection occurs in other situations).
I’m pretty sure it’s due to graphics acceleration bugs. I tested the game on several different browsers, but the result was the same (all these browsers were on chromium).

1 Like

This sound like a module issue, as it tries to take more and more RAM/GPU/CPU till the browser breaks. I would recommend turning off all modules to see if it still occurs.

If it doesn’t, try to troubleshoot what modules could be doing it. You can follow Trouble with Modules

1 Like

It’s a shame that I can fully check the work only at the session. After all, outside of it, I have no problems.

1 Like

If you make a copy of your world and send me the invitation link in a private chat here, I can have a further look? Hopefully, you are able to provide the times you’re prepping/playing so I don’t interrupt anything too.

1 Like

Now I want to play a game on Foundry running from my computer.
I plan to play the game on February 25, 2022 at 16:00 GMT

I think I realized that the problem was in the Lock View module.

1 Like