Baldur's Gate Descent Into Avernus - FRIDAY NIGHTS @ 7PM PST

You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?

Time: 7pm PST, Every Friday

Early Bird Special: $7.50 for the First 2 players that sign up until after session 1

Price: 15USD/Session

System: Foundry VTT

About me as a DM:
Hey my name is Sean. I’m an very enthusiastic DM for collaborative storytelling! I like to come up with ways to incorporate PC stories into the main narrative giving the campaign a personal touch. I like to make sure everyone is included but I don’t really put people on the spot. Everyone has their own comfort levels when it comes to how much or little they like to RP

We will have our session 0 to go over character creations and rules around the table to know what you can expect. We need 3 more to get started

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to look at the game :slight_smile: if interested, please apply here.