Animated Maps - Free - Curse of Strahd - Serious RP

Hello! I’m a DM looking for players to join my Curse of Strahd campaign. I utilize the Beneos animated map pack to bring a mega immersive experience for my players! The map is fully interactive, allowing you to see the entire map of Barovia, with interactive map tokens to fully travel wherever you please. You can see it for yourself here: https://youtu.be/bZTqcEazUw8?t=97

I’m hoping for players who can consistently be at each session, weekly, for minimum 3 hour sessions, maybe a little longer. I would prefer to run the session on wednesdays, at 5pm central time. But session times are negotiable! Basically if you’re interested in playing a top of the line graphical map experience, and having a go against D&D’s most famous vampire lord, then please let me know!

-A good amount of this campaign is home-brewed, so if you’re already familiar with CoS, things may not go the way the book says.

-I run this campaign with actual consequences to your actions. This could and usually does include Player Characters dying. This campaign is for those who love the story more than they love their characters. If your character dies from testing the wrong enemy, or clumsily falling off a cliff, laugh about it and try out one of your many other great ideas!

Time slots - Undecided (Likely Saturday) - 5pm central to 8pm (Open to changes)

Hii Silvacron,

I am interested in curse of strad, I played the original A&D ravenloft campaign

thanks
Paz

This sounds absolutely AMAZING!
What are the age range you taking as players?

-Nixo

I would really like to join, as I’m trying to get back into doing social activities such as D&D.

sent Dm to you for your game

hi don’t know how often you come to your account on here but if you do see this id love to join whatever campagin your doing now you can contact me on discord at shadowgun775