Abomination Vaults [PF2E] [PAID] [$15] [FoundryVTT] [Discord VC] [Fridays 5:30 P.M. EST] [Weekly] [New Player Friendly] [2 Open Spots]

Abomination Vaults

When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town’s newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults!

About Game

This game will be hosted on Foundry VTT weekly on Fridays at 5:30 P.M. EST. Sessions will go on for 3 hours, but can on rare occasions go for 4 to 5 hours instead if everyone in the game is okay with it. Players and I will use Discord voice chat to communicate during sessions. We need two more players for this adventure (for a total of 4). These players can have any level of experience with PF2E. I am ready and willing to guide any new player that has any questions about the system should they need it.

About Me

I’m a GM with over 6 years of experience looking to get into my first long-form campaign in PF2E. I started out with PF1E, and then later shifted to D&D 5E when my players all wanted to switch to it. I have been getting tired of 5E for years at this point, and with the latest business with the OGL; I have decided to completely stop running D&D content. As a result I am taking my first deep dive into PF2E. I have followed PF2E closely since its playtest, but have never found players fully committed to playing a full campaign. My hope is that with the new public interest in PF2E I can accrue enough players to run a campaign in this system, and finally go back to a deep, crunchy, TTRPG.

Payment

Each session will cost $15 per player via PayPal. The first session and any preparatory communications will be completely free. I charge a fee so that I can continue to buy new rulebooks and adventures to run.

Rules

1. No NSFW content.

2. No racism, sexism, homophobia, or bigotry of any kind.

3. No bullying or harassment of any kind.

4. No politics.

5. No spamming.

6. Do not invite bots to the discord server.

7. You must be 13 years old or older to join.