Abomination Vaults + Menace Under Otari [Saturday][Free][LFP][PF2e]

:crossed_swords: Game System:

Pathfinder 2e

:calendar: When do you play:

Saturday: 1200 - 1600 PST [exact time negotiable]

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
Menace under Otari is the adventure in the beginner box for Pathfinder 2e. Abomination vaults is a pathfinder adventure path also set in Otari.

Link to free player’s guide for Abomination vaults:

:memo: Additional Details:
I’ve run Pathfinder once before, but I’m rusty so this will definitely be new player friendly

I have the official modules for Menace + Vaults and will be using those to run the game

The idea will be to play through Menace Under Otari and lead in to Abomination Vaults

Voice chat will be done through discord

Feel free to reach out if interested or have any questions, thanks!

Absolutely down to play! I’ve been playing Pathfinder 1E for a long while, and I’m a few months in to playing 2E so I have a small amount of experience under my belt with the system. I’m based in CST, so that’s 2PM on my end correct? Also, please reach out to me on Discord, Parker#1817

That is correct! Sent you a request on discord.

Also here is my discord profile for anyone else: Zach#6972

Hello, I’ve never tried PF2e before, been playing D&D for 2 years or so as a DM and Player, and wanted to try something else out for a bit. My timezone is AEST and the time of the game fine for me. If there’s anything else needed here’s my Discord Anything#4502

Hey bud, I am interested, kind of new to PF2e (read a lot never played) but wondering if you are planning weekly? I run campaigns and weekly schedules, especially on prime weekend days means a lot of cancelled games and drag on (Might be my own experience and not yours), I dont have a problem with the time, but wonder if an every other week or 3 on 1 off schedule is possible

Thanks everyone for the interest but the game is now filled! Best of luck to you all in your search