[5E][LFG][Online] Looking for a text-based campaign

:crossed_swords: What game system(s) are you interested in?:
dnd5e

:spiral_calendar: When can you play:
My timezone is EST. Mondays and Wednesday nights work best for me right now, but I can be pretty flexible. I’m almost always up late at night, so it isn’t a problem playing with people in timezones behind mine.

:question: What should the prospective GM know about you as a player:
My name is Judas, I’m a 21 year old college student studying biology! I’ve been playing dnd since I was around 17 and have been in love with it ever since. I am a returning player after a long hiatus that I am oh so eager to end. I’d love to join a group with lgbt people around my age group.

I’m a huge fan of roleplay and world exploration. Battle is also super fun to me and I enjoy there being a good balance of both! I enjoy writing characters and creating them and exploring the world and the other characters and their histories. Uncovering past secrets and future dangers is super fun! I love elements of horror and drama a ton. I especially love diving into character lore and learning more about characters and watching them grow as the campaign continues.

I am only interested in participating in a text-based campaign, meaning no voice chat. If there is an opening for a new or current campaign, please feel free to contact me.