Token Action HUD Problems post update

Since installing the update yesterday, I’ve been experiencing issues with the Token Action HUD mod. (I’m running PF2e if that’s a factor.)

Specifically, strikes which previously rolled against the AC of the targeted actor no longer are, they are just straight rolls. However, if you do it the old-fashioned way (clicking the strike in the character sheet), the strike is calculated against the targeted actor as it always was and is supposed to be.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? How do I bring such an issue to the attention of the developer, please?

I think the best way for you to contact the creator would be talking to them on FoundryVTT’s Discord. But, you also have the option to write an issue at Github: GitHub - espositos/fvtt-tokenactionhud: Creating a token action HUD module for Foundry VTT

Sadly I can not help further, as I do not know what the issue is. Hope this helps you get further ^^

Thanks, Kevin. I have followed those two suggestions and hope for a resolution at some point. Meantime, we’ll just have to work the rolls out for ourselves.