The first Session of this Campaign is a Session 0 and will be free, price will be edited when you sign up to reflect that
The Quest for the Frozen Flame is an excellent Pathfinder 2E adventure path with a distinct paleolithic-vibe; an aspect that immediately drew me to it and got me excited to dive into it and bring it to life. Step into the role of up-and-coming scouts for the mammoth-herding, hunter-gatherer Broken Tusk Tribe.
Tragedy comes with the Green Moon, and you will have to dig deep and push on facing off against dinosaurs, prehistoric megafauna and a dark twisted remnant of your past as you seek to reclaim a lost relic of great power that was once guarded by your tribe.
Save your people. Redeem their legacy. Unite with the past. Become heroes.
This game includes strong hexploration and organization building and recruiting elements on top of the more traditional Pathfinder gameplay (a mix of roleplaying, skill challenges and tactical combat).
This game is made to take you from level 1 to 10, and could run up to around a year, or more, depending on a variety of factors.
I’ve been roleplaying for going on 30 years when my older brother started me off with a variety of games, and GMing for almost as long. I’ve run a couple long multi-year campaigns in the past, and I love being able to dig into the long term stuff and watch characters grow and change.
I bring a non-adversarial but still challenging GM-style with a focus on player agency. I am a variable GM able to handle heavy roleplay or tactical skirmish focused content and cater to a variety of player playstyles.
Zero Tolerance Policy
I have a zero tolerance for bigotry at my table (including but not limited to racism, transphobia, homophobia, ableism, misogyny)
- No prior experience with Pathfinder 2E or roleplaying games is necessary.
- Have a mic and a stable enough internet connection to manage voice communication (Camera/video is purely optional)
- Discord Account (Free) and willingness to join a server.
- Forge Account (Free)
- Session Length: 2-3 hours.
- Session Frequency: The goal for these games would be a weekly game.
- Time: 4PM PST on Monday or Wednesday (two different slots for the same campaign starting up)
- Payment: $20 per player, per session. Session 0 is free.
- Software: Foundry (hosted via Forge) and Discord.
- Safety Tools: Lines and Veils, X-Card, Stars and Wishes, Roses and Thorns.
The following links take you to the game pages for these campaigns, which provides much of the same information as here, but feel free to familiarize yourself with them!