[Paid] [$15] [Campaign] [5e] [GMT] Odyssey of the Dragonlords

When all seemed lost, the mortals of Thylea were saved by the sudden appearance of the Five Gods, who walked the land in mortal guise. They forced the Titans into a temporary truce, called the Oath of Peace.

The Oath of Peace has prevented open warfare with the Titans for five hundred years. But now, the truce is ending. The power of the Five Gods wanes, and the Titans prepare to wage war upon mortals once again! Join us, in…

Odyssey of the Dragonlords

Hey there! I’m your friendly neighborhood GM, Ells! I’ll be running this game in forge vtt as an exploration into the campaign mentioned above; with a unique fame system and voice acting by yours truly, I look forward to a game with high stakes and high rewards.

**[THE GAME WILL BE HELD SATURDAYS 7PM GMT, FROM THE 3RD OF DECEMBER] **

If you’re interested, feel free either to DM me here, respond to the post or contact me via Discord @ Ells#8691 with the message ‘I’m interested in your forge campaign’.

~Happy Hunting!

I’m interested in your forge campaign. Hi I’m Sam I’ve been dming and playing DnD for 5 years and have been working in the Roll20 format since 2020, and I’m curious to try out Foundry VTT to see how it is. I’m free at the available times, and I would be interested in playing an Aasimar (MotMM) Warlock (Fathomless).