[Online][5e][Monday to Friday][After 10PM GMT][GMT-3] I'm a player looking for a group starting the Call of the Netherdeep module

Hello, I’m Sapphire, my pronouns are he/him, and I’m 28 years old. I’m a forever DM with over 10 years of experience with TTRPGs and I have been playing D&D 5e since its release, but I have very little experience playing as a character, despite being my preferred play-style for TTRPGs. I’m hoping to join a group that’s starting Call of the Netherdeep since this is the module I’m most interested in trying out.

My play-style is focused more on roleplay, as that is my favorite part of any TTRPG, and where I’m at my best, I love the experience of creating a character and having them interact and grow with the party and the world during the game.

I’m available every weekday (except Tuesdays) after 10PM GMT, which to me is 7PM (GMT-3), I’m also available every other Saturday or Sunday after 12PM GMT (9PM GMT-3).

Currently I’m unable to pay for a DM, so I’m only looking for groups that a free to join and play, the conversion rate for the dollar is too high for me at the time.

If you and your group are planning to start Call of the Netherdeep, and are looking for a player that likes roleplaying, makes interesting characters, enjoys being helpful when needed, and loves TTRPGs, please reach out through this post or (preferably) through Discord: SPHR#1333.