[LFP's] [5E] [PAID] [Online] Weekly Thursday Game from 6pm - 10pm est. Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Campaign: Dungeon of the Mad Mage
System: 5e
Frequency: Weekly
Voice/Video: I use Discord in my games. Only voice is needed.
Party Composition: Awakened Cat Monk, Half - Elf Bard and a Dwarf Druid
Number of players needed: 2
Payment: $8 via Paypal

Because of work and other RL events I have two openings in my Mad Mage campaign. The party is currently on Level 7. You would be starting with your class equipment + 500gp + 1 uncommon magic item (If the item is a consumable than you can have 3).

I have been playing D&D for about 8yrs with 5 of those years DMing. I run a fun game and thats what I want everyone to have so I have 5 rules that everyone needs to follow in my groups:

Rule 1: It goes without saying "Treat everyone with respect"
 Rule 2: I have a no harrassing, bullying, racism, sexism policy. Or anything else that would make anyone feel uncomfortable. I give one warning and if the problem still persists the person will be kicked out.
Rule 3: I have seen complaining of this on Roll20 and Reddit so i place it here "Anyone can play my games. Men, Women, Gay or Straight" As long as everyone comes to have a good time that is all that matters.
Rule 4: Please try and give me 3 days head notice if you will not be showing up. This will give me time to make adjustments to the adventure. But I do understand real life happens and emergencies pop up.

I run my games differently than other DM;s I like to take pre written adventures and to make them my own so I have written a Campaign Guide that shows you how to make your character and what changes I have made:

And no matter what your level of experience in Dungeons and Dragons or VTT’s I welcome you to my group.

I have gotten a few questions on why I only charge $8. I do this for a couple of reasons. First because I don’t believe you should have to pay an arm and a leg to have a good time. Second with the use of Paypal many of my players get charged from being in other countries because of the currency exchange. And Third I find I get a more interested group of players.

Hey I’m interested, my discord is Kvothe214#8886

Sent you a Friend request Kyothe. Can’t wait to chat with you.

Still searching for two more players for my Campaign

I didn’t receive a friend request Kvothe214#8886 pm me your discord?

Okay dont know whats going on just resent it