[LFP][5E][Paid $14.00 USD] - Wings Over Mystara - recruiting griffon riders for a new army air cavalry flight

Griffons were created from the earth of the Darokin plains, water from the mighty Streel River, wind from the Silver Sierras, and fire from the depths of the Altan Tepes mountains.

Flight Captain Father Jacob Mauntea, Cleric of Terra, Talon Flight

:woman_elf: DM Name: Kasandrah
:crossed_swords: Game System: D&D5E
:calendar: When We Play: Sunday 7th August 2022 4:00 PM PDT / 6:00 PM CDT / 7:00 PM EDT weekly for seven weeks (Sessions 0 to 6)
:scroll: Brief Description: “Wings Over Mystara” is a military campaign featuring Mystara’s magnificent griffons and their brave riders. Combat, exploration, and roleplay with a story focus in a high magic setting.
:memo: Additional Details: Our game is an original adventure in TSR’s Mystara setting. We play online using D&D Beyond, Discord, and Foundry VTT hosted on The Forge. This game is a new listing so we have six seats available.
:dollar: Rate: $14.00 USD per session, no charge for Session 0

:feather: Wings Over Mystara - “My Life in Your Service” - instant booking, early bird discount

Let’s not forget the griffons themselves, each a unique bundle of personality, history, and aerial ferocity worthy of song and saga. Some are polar opposites of their riders, and some are so like their riders they seem of the same mind. Each griffon is a gift from Terra, blessed with a rider to care for them until the end of their days together.

But Mystara is a world ruled by Immortals who were once mortal beings; all things are possible. Some very fortunate riders may find an Immortal sponsor and never have to part from their griffons. These pairs might pass through death and fly the skies of other fantastic planes, always together.

Aurelianus, Head Druid of Melinir Grove

Ground Floor - Griffon Stables - Fort Hobart

Good morning. I know I’m very late, but I’m interested if you’re still open. I’m very new, but I have a good grasp on the important things.

Hello and thank you for your interest in our game. You are not too late at all :slight_smile: If you would still like to find out more or join up, go to this StartPlaying Adventure and click on Join Campaign. You will need to create a new account on StartPlaying and provide a credit card number for billing. StartPlaying uses Stripe to handle credit card billing which is a secure payment system.