Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Ghosts of Saltmarsh
Slots Available: 3 open slots of 5
System Used: D&D 5e
Style: Voice on Discord, with game on Forge.com
Session Duration: 3hrs normal. stretch to 4hrs if combat or situation needs it but by agreement.
Schedule: Weekly on Wednesday 7pm BST/GMT (1pm CDT/CST)
Requirements: Free Forge account, desire to RP and work with your party.

Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is the sleepy fishing village of Saltmarsh. Smugglers guide their ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to cross their path. Cruel Sahuagin gather beneath the waves, plotting to sweep away coastal cities. Drowned sailors stir to unnatural life, animated by dark magic and sent forth in search of revenge. The cult of a forbidden god extends its reach outward from a decaying port, hungry for fresh victims and willing recruits. While Saltmarsh slumbers, the evils that seek to plunder it grow stronger. Heroes must arise to keep the sea lanes safe for all.

A little about myself. I’ve DM’d many times over the years and started on R20 just over a year ago. Recently made the switch to Foundry and I do prefer it. I have a British dry sense of humour and like a level of humour to be running through every game. I also won’t take any silly nonsense in game and expect a player to be ready on their turn.

We have 2 players who’ve been in the group for over a year. I treat all players with respect and will expect you to do likewise. I’m looking for players who will be active in the adventure. As long as all have fun and create a fab story then we have an everyone wins scenario…

All payers will be starting at 1st level.

Applications close Thursday 12 May. I’ll contact those I feel may fit the group for a voice chat (15/16 May). Session 0 on 18 May.

Applications via Google Q&A below.