The Bazaar is part of The Forge’s turn-key experience, integrating Foundry content into a user’s game. With tons of features and an easy-to-use interface, the Bazaar makes installing content quick and convenient for all Forge users.
Given the success of The Forge as a tool for installing Foundry content, The Forge VTT has expanded The Bazaar. Now, in addition to pre-existing free content such as modules and worlds, we’ve added a robust marketplace to the Bazaar to allow users to purchase premium content.
Users who sell content on The Bazaar are known as “Bazaar Creators”, and receive the appropriate flair on our Discord and website. To get started as a Bazaar Creator, contact us via email, and provide the following details:
- The email address associated with your Forge Account. If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one. You do not need to purchase a subscription on the Forge website to publish on The Bazaar.
- Your Discord username, including the appended numeric identifier. (You will need to join our Discord server, as we share news and updates to the Creator process there.)
- Links or screenshots of your existing content, or a description of content that exists and is ready for publishing.
You can sell almost any content compatible with Foundry Virtual Tabletop on The Forge, including:
- Collections containing images, audio, and compatible videos for Foundry Virtual Tabletop.
- Adventures or worlds. This can include both system-agnostic and system-specific worlds. Creators are expected to comply with licensing terms from the system publisher. If it is needed, we do offer a publisher revenue-split feature on the Bazaar.
- Map packs with pre-made dynamic lighting, ready for import into a world!
- Compendiums containing Foundry entities including actors, items, etc.
- Modules that modify/improve the behavior/user interface of Foundry Virtual Tabletop
- And much, much more! If Foundry can handle it, The Bazaar can handle it.
Generally, we require prospective Bazaar creators to have pre-existing content that they can offer immediately, if they wish to be approved. Creators may only use media/content that that they own, or are licensed to use/distribute.
Currently, The Bazaar only supports one-time purchases, due to the associated complexity in supporting subscriptions.
Creators do not need to sell their content on the website- we have a few creators who offer their content for free on our service! We also support “Pay what you want” pricing, allowing creators to determine the minimum price for a package- including free!
If this sounds exciting, and you want to join the growing success of The Bazaar’s marketplace, email and apply today!