Data Size Exceeded - Unable to Remove FIles

So, today I decided to try and download the JB2A animations package. I followed the instructions on patreon, but now I can’t launch any of my games because I’ve massively exceeded the data cap. So I figured I would just delete the file, but the trouble is I cannot find the module anywhere in my files. I’ve check the add-on modules in my Foundry and the “Select Data Files to Delete” page in the Forge, and the files aren’t appearing anywhere. So now I can’t launch any of my games and I can’t even fix the problem. What do I do here?

Hello! It seems you might have exceeded your asset quota.
The module should have create a folder in your assets library, with the name “modules”
Go into it, select the top folder of JB2A’s module, then delete it. Or you can delete some to keep most of it.

I did the same stupid thng the OP did.
However, that folder doesnt exist. What do I do now?

Hey there :wave:
I’d recommend heading to the game configuration page here and checking under View Data Storage, then sorting the data by size (descending) so that you can check to see what data under each type is contributing to that size.

Please also check under Other, as failed/interrupted installations can potentially leave intermediates like zip files or other folders in there that you can then clear out.

If a module takes up a lot of space, then please do give re-installing it a try. After installation, the assets in a module are moved to your Assets Library, but if the installation failed or was interrupted then the assets would stay in your user data.

For JB2A, I’d strongly recommend installing the package from the Bazaar, which prevents it from taking up your user data or assets library space

You can find the Bazaar package here