Chosen Ones [5e] [Online] [Foundry VTT] [NEW] [Fri/Sat] [PAID] [$18] [ALL EXPERIENCES] [Homebrew]

:game_die: Fridays @ 5:00 PM PDT (UTC-7) |πŸͺ‘ 4/6 - LvL 3 – NEW!

:game_die: Saturdays @ 11:00 AM PDT (UTC-7) |πŸͺ‘ 5/6 - LvL 9

:mag_right: Interested?

Apply Here

Community Discord

Twitch

:dna: About Me

I started off in Rolemaster playing in a long-term campaign and transitioned to running my own games in D&D 3.5. Over the last 12 years, I have ran many campaigns and modules to completion in both 3.5E and 5E. I began to run paid games five years ago to support play testing my campaign for publication. By joining, you will be brought into an original copyrighted homebrew campaign that is filled with rich lore, depth, and realistic conflict that is well beyond any adventure module you have played. We are LGBTQ+ Friendly & accommodate players with any request.

:cold_sweat: Paid Games!?

This game takes over 2 years to complete. It is important to find quality players that are willing to go the distance. Regardless, I treat everyone like a friend or family member. If anything is to happen, I will ensure you can continue to play.

:fire:Themes

• :eye_in_speech_bubble: Mystery
  • :crossed_swords: Realism
  • :parasol_on_ground: Structured Sandbox

:iphone: Message me on Discord (freshness#1448) or Reddit (u/FreshnessDND) if you’d like more info!

:crystal_ball: Fate

Step forward into the tendrils of fate and grasp onto the echoes of the past in a land that was once conquered by dragons by becoming one that is remarked in history as β€˜chosen’.

It is not told why you are chosen, only that you are somehow bound to bring order amidst the chaos. In a land turned upside down by a β€˜Master of Dragons’, the time to bring about order is nigh. Will you heed the call of fate or enact your own?

:scroll: Details

• Weekly 4 Hour Sessions for $18.00 USD/Session or $90.00 USD for 6 Sessions.
  • FVTT | Discord/VDO Ninja Video & Voice | Premium Automation/Animations.
  • Homebrew Rules & Freshness Crafting
  • Ability Scores: Roll 4d6rr<=1kh3.
  • Individualized character creation, VTT tutorial, and introduction RP chats prior to Session 1. I will help supplement your backstory to make sure your character has a place in my world and add custom campaign story arcs. This session is FREE.
  • Race, Class, Feats, and Backgrounds from any official 5E sourcebook. Homebrew and Unearthed Arcana only allowed after a review.
  • High quality, original, and uniquely designed maps in Photoshop, Wonderdraft, and Dungeondraft.
  • Level 1 Boosted Community Discord Server.

:receipt: Game Requirements

• Microphone and Camera (preferred).
  • Dedicated GPU.
  • Quad core or greater CPU.
  • At least 4 GB of RAM. 8 GB recommended.
  • More than 50 Mbps download from your internet provider.

:memo: Code of Conduct

Details on our Community Discord