Bi Campaign Curious Player looking for group to RP with and finish all over a campaign

Looking to join a group to play with some great story telling! Just really want to get rolling with the VTT experience. Played way back in the AD&D era with Gamma World, Shadowrun, Robotech, and Twilight 2000. Can learn different systems if needed. Love homebrew campaigns.

Hey i am currently running a homebrew dark eye campaign every tueday from 8pm est to 11pm est if you are interested. We have been play for a few weeks now but still tons of story left. Definitely interested in getting more players. Currently have 3. Fun group and all of us are new to the system so it’s a fun learning experience. So far i am enjoying the system and will probably continue making more campaigns after this one.
If you are at all interested let me know. Thank you and i hope you find a fun group to play with if not ours :slight_smile:

Im definitely interested! My only hang up is the day. Im a 4am up for work on Oregon time. If you happen to do Fridays or Saturdays I would be all in!

at the moment only have Tuesday free but if i ever switch to a Friday or Saturday I’ll hit you up

I only run paid campaigns, but if you’re interested I have a Pathfinder 2E Blood Lords game on Fri and Sat. $20 a sesh. Friday 8PM I am waiting on two more players to start and Saturday 2PM I have room for one more player.
Details here:
Friday: Play Pathfinder 2e Online | Blood Lords adventure path. 1st-20th level. Macabre cities, option of UNDEAD CHARACTER, mystery and intrigue and BECOME A BLOOD LORD!
Saturday: Play Pathfinder 2e Online | Blood Lords adventure path. 1st-20th level. Macabre cities, option of UNDEAD CHARACTER, mystery and intrigue and BECOME A BLOOD LORD!